旅遊口語之如何流利地在國外購物買禮物
大家在國外旅遊,經常會想給親朋好友帶點禮物,最怕的就是不知道買什麼,而且還聽不懂售貨員的推薦,所以知道一些購物類的英語還是很有幫助的。
對話一:
A:
Excuse me, I‘m having a hard time deciding what to get for my friends。 Can you help me out?
不好意思,我很難決定要買什麼回去送朋友。你可以幫我一下嗎?
B:
Yes, of course。 What do you think they will like?
當然可以。你覺得他們會喜歡些什麼呢?
A:
I was thinking about getting them some food-related products because they are fond of that kind of thing。
我想幫他們買些食品相關的商品,他們很喜歡那類東西。
B:
OK, our food section is over there。
好的,我們的食品區在那邊。
A:
That’s lovely。 Can you show me what my options are?
好極了。你可以告訴我有什麼可選嗎?
B:
How about these chocolates? They are very popular among people from other countries。
這些巧克力怎麼樣?它們很受外國人歡迎。
A:
No, thank you。 I don‘t want to get more chocolates。 I have plenty at home。
不用了,謝謝。我不想再買更多巧克力。我家的巧克力夠多了。
B:
Can I interest you with some shortbread or tea? The tea is quite unique; you can only get it here。
您對酥餅和茶感興趣嗎?我們的茶很獨特,您只能在我們這兒買到。
A:
That’s a good idea。 I think I‘ll take some tea。
這主意真棒。那我買些茶好了。
對話二:
A:Good morning, sir, Is there anything I can do for you?
早上好,先生,我能為您做些什麼嗎?
B:I would like to buy two bottles of brandy。
我想買兩瓶白蘭地。
A:How about this one? It’s the special local product。
這種的怎麼樣?這是當地特產。
B:Can I buy these tax free?
是免稅的嗎?
A:Yes。 This is a duty-free shop。
是的,這是家免稅商店。
三。常用句型:
1。
Prices are different, so shop around by all means。
價格都不一樣,所以無論如何先貨比三家。
2。Could I have a look at this digital camera, please?
請問我可以看下這架數碼相機嗎?
3。It‘s on sale for 123 yuan。
減價銷售123元
4。I‘m looking for a purple leather bag。
我想要一個紫色皮包。
5。Could the price be less if I pay by cash?
如果我付現金的話,能便宜些嗎?
6。May I trouble you to wrap them for me?
麻煩給我包裝一下,好嗎?
7。Could you put this in a separate bag?
你能把這個單獨放在一個袋子裡嗎?